The President and Owner of 3 Pillar Homes, Zenios Michael Zenios grew up in his father’s construction business on the Greek Island of Cyprus, learning every facet of the building trade from master craftsmen. In an effort to bring technology and innovation to his trade, Zenios came to The United States to study civil engineering and earn a Bachelor of Science degree at The Ohio State University with the intention to return to his father’s business in Greece.
However, upon the completion of his studies at The Ohio State University, Zenios was determined to attend Franklin University to obtain his Masters of Business Administration degree. To help pay for the cost of this educational endeavor, Zenios built his first home in The United States in 1998 at the early age of twenty-four.
Soon references and word-of-mouth referrals brought Zenios additional home building opportunities. Not long after, Zenios put to work the lessons learned from his academic achievements and his personal experience to create his own home building business, 3 Pillar Homes.
From its humble beginnings to its healthy growth, 3 Pillar Homes never lost sight of the important values Zenios learned from his father, Honor, Quality and Design. Today, we at 3 Pillar Homes are proud to carry on that family tradition as our 3 Pillars of Excellence. We are also committed to cultivating an atmosphere of mutual respect and open communication. This commitment assures every home we build achieves complete customer satisfaction.
- Builder of the Year 2011, BIA Of Central Ohio
- Ranked 22nd out of 50 Fastest Growing Companies-Privately Held-2011
- Top 25 Custom Home Builder – Central Ohio 2011 by Business First
- 2012 Parade of Homes Builder
- 2011 40 Under 40 Recipient
- BIA Member Since 2000
- 2010 BIA President
- 2007 Next Generation Builder of the Year finalist
- 2006 Next Generation Builder of the Year
- Certified Professional Builder
- 2004 Parade of Homes Builder
- 2004 Parade of Homes People’s Choice Awards: 1st place for Interior Décor & 3rd Place Favorite Home
- MAME (Marketing and Merchandising Excellence) Award 2007 for Best Logo and Best Newsletter by a Builder
- Old Village Award, City of Powell, May 2008
- Ranked in Business First Columbus Custom Homebuilders as 11th in 2008 and 13th in 2007
- Consistently Ranked as One of Business First Top 25 Columbus Homebuilders Since 2003
- Chosen as one of Business First of Columbus’s “Fast 50” in 2004, 2005 and 2010
- Ranked 44th in 2004 Builder Magazine “Fast Track 100”
- 2004 Ernst & Young, Entrepreneur of the Year finalist
- 3 Pillar Homes is also a proud supporter of the Columbus 2020 Regional Growth Strategy – Learn more here: Columbus 2020!
Zenios Michael Zenios–President & Owner
Emily Chapin – Office Manager
Emily Chapin joined 3 Pillar Homes in 2001. Emily enjoys working closely with both the vendors and homeowners to create a smooth home building experience.
Lee Solomonides – Sales & Marketing Manager
Lee Solomonides has been with 3 Pillar Homes over 10 years working in new home Sales and Marketing. She enjoys helping customers find their ideal lot and home design.
Chris Wright –Warranty & Service Manager
Chris Wright joined 3 Pillar Homes in 2012. He’s worked in the construction industry for 11 years, with 8 years in the concrete field and 3 years in exterior restoration.
Matthew Stanko – Estimator & Construction Administrator
Matthew Stanko joined 3 Pillar Homes in 2012, and enjoys working alongside the construction team to build clients’ dream homes.
Randy Webb – Project Manager
Doug Baker–Project Manager
Jennifer Shepherd – Michael David Design Center
Jennifer Shepherd has worked as an Interior Designer and Manager for Michael David Design Center for almost 5 years, and worked exclusively for central Ohio home builders 8 years prior.
Dave Shaver – Sims Lohman
Dave Shaver works hand in hand with all 3 Pillar homeowners on cabinet design for all kitchens and baths. Dave enjoys working with our clients and the variety of homes … Read More